Looking For Fulfilling Work With An Incredible Team?
The Best Work Environment You’ve Ever Had —
We’re Hiring; Are You Applying?
Why work with Envolta:
Straight from our team members...
- "Because it’s awesome! It combines the freedom, reward, fulfillment, and financial benefits with the joy of working with talented, compassionate, and all-around good people who are changing the financial space one client and service at a time."
- “>99% of the perks, <1% of the BS!”
- “It’s the best job and ‘easiest to get along with’ boss I’ve ever had!”
You’re people like us:
- Smart professionals who know their work matters but keep it real when it comes to balancing life and work
- Low drama, high results, and talented in our areas of expertise
- We embrace growth and excellence, and support each other in our goals
Interest piqued? Great!
Here’s what the job involves:
We have a Full-Time results-oriented role, where you can work from anywhere with strong WiFi!
You will be working on full cycle bookkeeping both using the most progressive accounting apps on the market so that you can spend your day doing more of the work you love, and less admin!
You will take ownership over your tasks and staying updated on client files, all working as part of an amazing team that will continually support and challenge you to grow and develop into the roles you are most interested in.
Does this sound like you?
- Good communicator (Bilingual an asset): You’re comfortable speaking with people, asking questions, and are diligent in making sure your team is kept in the loop.
- Problem solver: You love solving puzzles and know when to choose between challenging yourself to figure something out, and reaching out to seek direction.
- Critical Observer: You take time to understand the full picture before diving into the work and consider all of the details before passing your work onward.
- Strategic thinker: You see the bigger picture and take ownership over your role, finding ways to improve inefficiencies and offer suggestions.
- Positive Growth Mindset: You appreciate and welcome constructive feedback, are ready to be challenged and believe adaptability is the key to growth.
Do you understand and have experience in the following:
- QuickBooks Advanced Accreditation
- Post Secondary courses in Accounting/Bookkeeping
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient use of accounting software, integrated programs, online banking, investment accounting knowledge an asset.
- Experience in a variety of industries and public practice situations
- 2+ years experience in full cycle bookkeeping, understanding of year-end tax process an asset
- Tech Savvy
- Experience with corporate and personal tax season preparation (an asset)
Here are some sample tasks…
- Year end / full cycle accounting for regular clients as assigned by Manager
- Will complete full cycle accounting according to our Envolta Quality Checklist
- Report status of work to manager & team daily
- Contacting the client for relevant information
- Responsible for maintaining electronic document storage
- Data management, uploading documents, reconciliations
Ready to apply for this role?
Applicants must provide the following equipment:
- Laptop/Desktop (w/ webcam)
- Second screen
- Strong internet connection
Our hiring process:
Following a successful review of your application, we’ll invite you to a one-way interview so we can get to know you a little bit. If we feel like you’ll be a culture fit, you’ll be asked to complete a skill testing task, followed by a final interview with a member of our SR level management team at which point you will be briefed on our decision-making timeline.